Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends out here in blog land.

Today I am at work, my child is sleeping still soundly in the bed. I hope to return home to something cleaned oh how nice that would be wouldn't it?

When I get home I'm making dinner for Sabrina, my mom, and myself. We are having potatoes, green beans, and pork chops. This should be interesting as I am in a splint that immobilizes my wrist and arm.

I contemplated just coming home and heating up pizza rolls and calling it a night but I'm trying to be fit and healthy and that is not all that healthy so while the other meal isn't 100% healthy either it is healthier than pizza rolls.

My mom wanted us to come over there to cook but I told her no I have to work I can't do all of that. I think she knew I was serious because she didn't argue much about it.

Before I snuggle myself in bed, early of course, I am going to take a nice hot bath as a treat to myself.

What are you doing today?

2 comments:

jeanie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

I think it is funny (in a perculiar way) that your mother thought it may be in any way easier for you to cook over at her place!!

lol my word verification is "fornates" - it tickled me because all it needed was a "tu" to be an excellent word.

Kari said...

It is funny (in that peculiar kind of way). It got even more peculiar and nerve wracking. I should have stayed at work lol

I love when you tell me the word verification funnies.