Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Its about that time, I did do some a couple of weekends ago. I need to do more.

What I need to do is make things easier to clean, get more organized and get rid of clutter.

I'm so bad at that, I blame my ADD. I start one thing and go "ohhhh that needs to be done" and all of a sudden I'm doing something else. That happens all.day.long.

I want to find ways to organize the clutter that needs to be kept and I have such limited space you wouldn't believe it and more stuff than I know what to do with. I wish I could have a garage sale but since I rent in an apartment complex lol that isn't happening. I have stuff that I could generate money on (money that would be very useful) but I'm not quite sure that will happen. Donating it is probably best rather than holding onto it hoping there is some way to sell it. Someone else can clutter their home then ha!

Now... to find the motivation.

1 comment:

jeanie said...

You could ebay - or freecycle?

Nice new blog!!